Welcome to Center for Computational Analysis of Social and
Organizational Systems (CASOS)!
Addressing complex real world issues through a combined social-science &
computer-science approach, using advanced techniques from network
science, text-mining, and agent-based modeling.
Director: Prof. Kathleen M. Carley
- Leader in network science, network analysis and network visualization.
- Leader in network dynamics and linking social networks to other data -
geo-spatial, knowledge, tasks etc.
- Leading analytic tools for network analysis - ORA-LITE, AutoMap, Construct
- University wide center with faculty and students in multiple departments
- Multi-disciplinary research - working with Academia, Industry, Government
- Applications related to Law Enforcement, Counter-terrorism, Health,
Nuclear Deterrence, Cyber-Security, Social Change, Organizational
Design, Insider Threat, Population Dynamics, Social Media.
firstname.lastname@example.org :: homepage