CASOS course information
- 08-801 Dynamic Network Analysis (PhD level) - offered Spring 2017**
- 08-640 Dynamic Network Analysis (Masters level) - offered Spring 2017**
- 19-640 Dynamic Network Analysis (Engineering & Public Policy) - offered Spring 2017**
- 08-810 Computational Modeling of Complex Socio-Technical Systems (PhD level) - offered Fall 2016
- 08-621 Computational Modeling of Complex Socio-Technical Systems (Masters level) - offered Fall 2016
- 08-998 Societal Computing Practicum - offered Spring 2017
**The course Dynamic Network Analysis can be counted as an elective for security students in Information Security Policy & Management (MSISPM).
- 08-622 - Introduction to Network Science (taught by Jürgen Pfeffer)
Take care of yourself. Do your best to maintain a healthy lifestyle this semester by eating well, exercising, avoiding drugs and alcohol, getting enough sleep and taking some time to relax. This will help you achieve your goals and cope with stress.
All of us benefit from support during times of struggle. You are not alone. There are many helpful resources available on campus and an important part of the college experience is learning how to ask for help. Asking for support sooner rather than later is often helpful.
If you or anyone you know experiences any academic stress, difficult life events, or feelings like anxiety or depression, we strongly encourage you to seek support. Counseling and Psychological Services (CaPS) is here to help: call 412-268-2922 and visit their website at http://www.cmu.edu/counseling. Consider reaching out to a friend, faculty or family member you trust for help getting connected to the support that can help.
If you or someone you know is feeling suicidal or in danger of self-harm, call someone immediately, day or night:
Re:solve Crisis Network: 888-796-8226
If the situation is life threatening, call the police:
On campus: CMU Police: 412-268-2323
Off campus: 911
If you have questions about this or your coursework, please contact Prof. Kathleen M. Carley firstname.lastname@example.org